In the spirit of having fun, I want to share this amaaaaaaazing drink recipe and toast everyone for supporting this blog and an open-minded, healthy, fun lifestyle.
This little number is purrrrrr-fect for enjoying on a rooftop or pool-side during the dog days of summer- Refreshing, tasty, and just 169 calories per glass!
Cucumber- Lemonade Chiller
3 large cucumbers
1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary, plus 4 sprigs for garnishing (make it look as good as it tastes!)
1 cup of water
6 ounces (3/4) gin
½ cup of lemon juice
3 tablespoons of agave syrup
1. Cut 12 thin slices of cucumber for garnish.
2. Peel and chop the rest of the cucumber, transfer to a food processor, add rosemary and puree.
3. Pour the puree through a fine mesh strainer set over a medium bowl.
4. Press on the solids to extract all the yummeh juice.
5. Add water, gin, lemon juice, and agave syrup to the cucumber juice then stir until the agave is completely dissolved.
6. Divide it among four ice-filled glasses.
7. Garnish with cucumber slices and rosmary sprigs and VOILA! Heaven.